Circle the correct option.
1- Ellen is 18. She / Her is in Cambridge now.
2- She / Her favourite sport is tennis.
3- Ellen´s father is a teacher. He / His works in Cambridge, too.
4- Ellen´s parents are from Montreal. They / Their have got a big house. They / Their house is at 65, Elm Street. It / Its is beautiful and it / its garden is enormous.
5- « I / My like English but I / my favourite subjects are art and history ».
6- « My family and I watch TV at night. We / Our favourite TV programme is the news ».
Complete the sentences with the correct form of “to be”
1- I …………………………………….Argentinian.
2- Marcelo Tinelli………………………………….Brazilian.
3- Tévez and Riquelme ………………………………..football players
4- My mother……………………………….38 years old
5- Formosa and Jujuy ………………………………….in the south of Argentina
Complete the sentences with have/has got (+), haven´t /hasn´t got(-) have/has…got (¿)
1- I ……………………………………………………a small room (+)
2- We ………………………………………….a big house (-)
3- My room……………………………………….a big window (-)
4- ……………………your brother……………………a computer? (¿)
5- My sister……………………………………….a piano (+)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.